Rights to Content
Users retain any rights they have in photos, videos, audio files, text and other materials they submit to the Site or transmit to other users through the Site ("User Submissions"). youtubescreenshots.com retains full ownership or license rights to all other software, content and materials contained within the Site, including without limitation, graphics, text, scripts, photos, sounds, videos, and music ("Content") and to all patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary rights in and to the Site and the Content. Content and User Submissions are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only as permitted by the Site and may not be accessed, used, modified, performed, displayed, reproduced, copied, published, transmitted, distributed, sold, transferred, licensed or exploited for any other purpose without the prior written consent of the respective owners. If you download, transmit, print or copy Content or User Submissions, you must retain all copyright and proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or interfere with the security and use restriction features of the Site.
youtubescreenshots.com prohibits the submission of any copyrighted material without the user first obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further details):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This Agreement will be governed by the substantive laws of the United States of America and the State of Texas (without giving effect to any choice-of-law rules that may require the application of the laws of another jurisdiction). This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any previous or contemporaneous representations, understandings or agreements with respect thereto. There is no partnership, employee-employer, agency, franchisor-franchisee or joint venture relationship between youtubescreenshots.com and any user. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The failure of youtubescreenshots.com to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement or exercise any of its rights under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such terms or rights. No waiver of any of the terms or rights in this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such terms or rights.